Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Transitions (in more than one way) ahhh!

OMG we got engaged!! I am the luckiest girl in the whole entire world! However, I am super stressed and busy as all get out trying to find a reception venue to fit about 170 people in Manhattan for this August. Oh did I mention I can’t spend $100, 000,000?! Let’s be real people I’m a teacher! Can you say anxiety attack?! B has been super helpful about the whole process, but it is a full time job! I refuse to let it take over my life and keep repeating “it will be fine, it will be fine…”


us minutes (maybe even seconds) after! Say CHEESE!!!
 

On another note- I have been using this really cute song I randomly found on youtube to transition my kids from an activity to the carpet. They LOVE it! I hear them singing it all the time! Plus it really works…they hear the first few beats and get so excited that they actually come straight to the carpet! How do you transition your little people?

1 comments:

Delighted said...

Congratulations on your engagement! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio