Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Story Unit

Hi friends!! It’s been a while!! Spring break was absolutely AMAZING, but now it is back to work for the little bit of the school year left! In continuing to prepare for our upcoming Story Unit I am sharing a visual I like to have the kids use when re-telling stories they have read. It is really funny how hard it is for kids and adults alike to re-tell a story they are familiar with. I always like to have the kids start this concept by talking about the books they are reading. Even though we have been doing this all year it is something they still need continual practice with. This sheet (which I print and then laminate for durability) really seems to help my little ones remember to include the story elements when verbally re-telling a story and then when it comes to written activities.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio