Thursday, February 24, 2011

Notes to Self...

If you are like me you constantly have a “to do” list running either in your head or on random post- it notes. I’d like to think I am organized (cough, cough), but my lists need to get done and I want to set myself up for success. Soooo I created this cute little Notes to Self paper that I plan to have on my handy dandy clip board (BTW I’d die without my bright pink clip board!) 

Download your own copy of Notes to Self here.


Jenn Bates said...

Very cute! I am the queen of lists! Thanks for sahring.

caroline said...

adorable notes! i have tons of lists going at once: in a notebook, in my email, on post-its... it's out of hand.

Hadar said...

love the idea of having today, tomorrow and sometime soon!! I realized today that I've had the same thing on my to-do list all week and it seems like I will never cross it off (but it's not something I need to do right away!) Check out the to-do list I made :)

Post a Comment

Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio